[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: JBoss 4.2.1 EJB 3.0 compression marshalling

Marc Anthony Puca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 21 02:25:14 EDT 2013

Marc Anthony Puca [https://community.jboss.org/people/marcanthony] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4.2.1 EJB 3.0 compression marshalling"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824238#824238

Hi Ron

thanks for getting back to me, eventually I got it working with jboss-remoting-2_5_4_SP4, less data is sent across the network, but when i shutdown the server I get a warning followed by an exception:

WARN  [ServiceController] Problem stopping service jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: m_map
    at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.LRUPool.getContents(LRUPool.java:81)
    at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketServerInvoker.cleanup(SocketServerInvoker.java:460)

ERROR [Connector] invalid Object Name
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.remoting:service=invoker,transport=socket,host=MYMACHINE,port=3873,marshaller=org.jboss.remoting.marshal.compress.CompressingMarshaller

I dont thinks it is a problem but was curious, I tried to debug but the field m_map exists...

A quick question , how do I achieve compression for ejb 3.0 in jboss 7.1.1

thanks

Marc

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]