[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: SOA Tools status?

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 21 09:57:10 EDT 2013

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: SOA Tools status?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824292#824292

JBDS 7/JBT 4.1 will release this summer.

JBDSIS/JBTIS will have pre-releases compatible with it coming out over the summer too - once they reach Final/GA we will make them available for easy installation from inside JBDS/JBT.

For now we've been playing catchup to get a smoother announcement and installation setup running - I excpect us to be able soon to have a smoother experience.

Until then try the sites Paul referenced.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]