[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can anyone show me a process of multilevel escalation?

Raja Ghosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 21 14:11:19 EDT 2013

Raja Ghosh [https://community.jboss.org/people/sanku_74] created the discussion

"Can anyone show me a process of multilevel escalation?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824362#824362

I want to design a process where a process after start goes to humantask.In the reassignment tab I can configure the escalation based on the expires at. Now how can we define/design a process with multi-level escalation/ re-assigment means after the first level escation there is also a reassigment based on time after the first level assigment. Also if any of the user completes the task the process will complete.Please help.

Thanks and Regards

Raja Ghosh