[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Cannot start AS 7.1 Final LogManager error

Shaler Wells do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 23 00:51:51 EDT 2013

Shaler Wells [https://community.jboss.org/people/shaler] created the discussion

"Re: Cannot start AS 7.1 Final LogManager error"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824453#824453

I had this issue after attempting to migrate from geronimo. My layout was an Ear that contained 2 wars. I had all my dependencies defined in the war pom files, and nothing in the ear pom files. I moved all my dependencies to the ear except for a SOA server dependency and an impl project. The dependencies in the war are all marked as provided.
Hope this helps.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]