[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: timer job issues when disposing session in embedded j2ee process

umberto maguolo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 25 08:27:52 EDT 2013

umberto maguolo [https://community.jboss.org/people/umb71] created the discussion

"Re: timer job issues when disposing session in embedded j2ee process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824748#824748

Hi Jiri,
thanks for your response. Indeed i've followed the indication of Maciej Swiderski in this post  http://mswiderski.blogspot.it/2012/10/dispose-session-in-cmt-environment.html http://mswiderski.blogspot.it/2012/10/dispose-session-in-cmt-environment.html when it is clearly explained that in case such mine, CMT j2ee object embedded processes, the correct pattern to use to dispose a session seems to be the one that utilized the ProcessEventListeners. And without timers in the process definition it works like a charm. When i'm in the afterProcessCompleted method I'm sure the process is terminated, i've
checked with appropriate code: no process instance active, nor timer node instances.

I repeat my guess: it seems that the timer service sheduler is not aware of the fact that the session is disposed and it continuosly try to signal the timer event on the session itself.

Regards.
Umberto