[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: New process instance created but no task insert in db

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 25 11:17:13 EDT 2013

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"Re: New process instance created but no task insert in db"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824809#824809

I make a lot of try starting several processes and it's seems to be totally randomly. Sometimes the process is created and then the task is also created and persist, and most of the time the process is created but not the task.

It's very hard to debug because there is no error anywhere. The problem seems to appeared where I start using
ksession = JPAKnowledgeService.loadStatefulKnowledgeSession(sessionId, kbase, null, env);
and I also add the method for dispose the ksession in the same time.