[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to signal event to process started by JBPM Console?

Hari Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 26 02:14:28 EDT 2013

Hari Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/hari6025] created the discussion

"Re: How to signal event to process started by JBPM Console?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824926#824926

Hi Maciej,

I am new to jbpm5.4. I have a requirement to handle exception in my workflow. Could you please suggest me the way to handle this?.
i thought of handling this using intermediate catch event. but here as well i'm facing the issue like i need to define that signal flow all the processes(parent and subprocess as well.). Need some inputs better way of handling the exception by having a single work flow defined for this exception and which will be used across all the processes.

Thanks in advance,
Hari.