[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Externalizing resource adapter configs from standalone.xml in Jboss-as 7.1.1

nav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 26 20:49:41 EDT 2013

nav [https://community.jboss.org/people/nav] created the discussion

"Re: Externalizing resource adapter configs from standalone.xml in Jboss-as 7.1.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825130#825130

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the response but, the requirement is to have different configs for say DEV, TEST and production, and have jboss pick these up dynamically.

So lets say, a config file/property file will be created by my build and on jboss startup it will read those values and substitute them in standalone.xml

If we hard code the properties in the standalone.xml file as system properties it doesn't change anything, it's still hard coded in standalone.xml and cant be dynamically changed

Hope thats clear.

Navanga

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]