[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Trouble using the Hibernate Tools in Eclipse

Ankit Pawar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 27 01:21:34 EDT 2013

Ankit Pawar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ankit.pawar] created the discussion

"Re: Trouble using the Hibernate Tools in Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825152#825152

Hello Max,
Thanks for your reply.

Yeah I also configured the hibernate console configuration with the required database settings. But even though it doesnt go well.  The hibernate.cfg.xml file is also created well. But the problem is when i expand the database in the hibernate explorer, it shows pending status and after that it shows the exception above.

 I will be glad if u can provide a solution.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]