[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Startup of task service

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 8 11:00:56 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Startup of task service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801605#801605

Well to start up human task using ant, all you need to run is start.h2 before it. Or the target data base server should be runnning in case you have migrated it to another db.
If you run the ant scripts in the sequence

+ant start.h2+
+ant start.jboss+
+ant start.human.task+
+ant start.eclipse+

Then I believe you will get a conflict with the address:port usage as the script +ant start.jboss+  has already started task service. I dont remember correctly but If I am not wrong, in the very first draft of jbpm 5, task service was required to start up this way. STarting up jboss did not start human task service with that version. And quite a lot of documentation has not been modified with the upgrades. I am not sure about it though.

Well All you need to do is

+ant start.h2+
+ant start.human.task+

+Regards.+