[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Local human task service doesn't participate in a JTA transaction

Jboss fan99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 15 14:27:01 EDT 2013

Jboss fan99 [https://community.jboss.org/people/devinderpal] created the discussion

"Re: Local human task service doesn't participate in a JTA transaction"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803027#803027

Thanks for your responses.
Without making any changes, I was trying to understand this behavior. And I noticed that rollback only fails when I use debugger and try to see the execution by putting breakpoints and going line by line. If no breakpoints are used, rollback work correctly. First time I saw this problem, I was also using debugger.

But I still don't understand why this behavior when using debugger. I guess some kind of timeout is happening due to which rollback doesn't work. If this is a timeout issue, it has to be very small timeout. maybe couple of seconds. Because even when debugging I'm not waiting minutes but going line by line quickly.. may be just delay of 4-5 secs. Without understanding the issue, I'm not sure if it can happen in production too.

Please let me know if you can put some light on it.