[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBOSS Hanging Problem

Mihir Sanghvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 20 10:57:50 EDT 2013

Mihir Sanghvi [https://community.jboss.org/people/sanghvimihir] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS Hanging Problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/803846#803846

So what we understand is that the app server is not really getting hanged. But as time passes that application becomes painstakingly slow and it "looks" like as if the server hanged, so the users are just restarting the server.

Ill try and get you the results of the thread dump from my tech team. Meanwhile, do you still think it is a java problem and not a databse problem?

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]