[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: differences between the two jboss environments: 4.2.3.GA older than 7.1.1.final?

Pasqualino Imbemba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 2 21:08:45 EDT 2013

Pasqualino Imbemba [https://community.jboss.org/people/pi4630] created the discussion

"Re: differences between the two jboss environments: 4.2.3.GA older than 7.1.1.final?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/811335#811335

You can see that EAP has a life-cycle of its own, and picks JBoss products and versions over certain others.

When it comes to differences I guess the topic is quite vast: starting that different versions comply to different JEE versions - that would be quite a feature difference!

HTH,
~pasquale

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]