[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Your suggestions about using jBPM + Tomcat + Spring + MySQL

Ouadi BELMOKHTAR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 6 11:11:02 EDT 2013

Ouadi BELMOKHTAR [https://community.jboss.org/people/ouadi_dev] created the discussion

"Your suggestions about using jBPM + Tomcat + Spring + MySQL"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/816303#816303

Hi all,

I'am already developpe an workflow web-based application using (jBPM5.4, JBoss AS7, MySQL), but after completing it, i will migrate from JBoss AS to Tomcat container in order to integrate my workflow module to a exists system which running in (Tomcat + MySQL), then i will to migrate my jBPM-module to Tomcat. I'm trubled about how i can do that !!
My question is

- Can i do that without using Bitronix Transaction Manager in Tomcat, but just using Spring as a Transaction Manager as my company manage the system (when i want integrate my jBPM-module) ? or i should use Bitronix TM in Tomcat in order to use jBPM with Tomcat ?

Thanks in advance.