[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Starting Multiple Process Instances

Saju Chithran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 9 04:14:02 EDT 2013

Saju Chithran [https://community.jboss.org/people/sajuc] created the discussion

"Starting Multiple Process Instances"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/816938#816938

Hi,
     I am new to jBPM. I want to start a number of process instances in bulk (anly automatic tasks involved). When I try to start, it by iterating, process execution starts only after the exection completion of previous process. Also it takes about 2sec to start each process. Could anyone throw some light into the best approch to start process in bulk and also improve th performance.