[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow.

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 10 01:16:32 EDT 2013

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: how do we assign the rejected tasks to initiator in Approval flow."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/817097#817097

why not model the case completely - first you will have a task for initiator to perform some work, once completed this moves to approval step and if rejected you loop back to the first task for corrections. That way you have clear model that represents the entire flow.

HTH