[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Error trying to start JBPM Console NG from JBPM 6 Beta2 Full Installer

zhao Li do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 14 05:18:43 EDT 2013

zhao Li [https://community.jboss.org/people/tiandaochouqin] created the discussion

"Re: Error trying to start JBPM Console NG from JBPM 6 Beta2 Full Installer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/817577#817577

Dear Thomas
     I have just downloaded your server.log.zip log file, which
Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException:  https://github.com/guvnorngtestuser1/jbpm-console-ng-playground.git: https://github.com/guvnorngtestuser1/jbpm-console-ng-playground.git: cannot open git-upload-pack
I think the reason is estimated that your computer disable the URL? The cause can not be downloaded?
Because console jbpm6 process defined in the example is in github above and then downloaded to the local.
So, we can say the current jbpm6 console you're using git and maven
  cheers