[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - New-connection-sql Jboss

Thiago Nascimento do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 17 14:20:59 EDT 2013

Thiago Nascimento [https://community.jboss.org/people/tnas] created the discussion

"New-connection-sql Jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818284#818284

Hi,

I'm trying to use the <new-connection-sql> tag in the Datasource to Oracle. I want to execute this query:

SET ROLE RL_USER_SELECT IDENTIFIED BY RL_USER_SELECT, RL_ACCESS_CONSULT IDENTIFIED BY RL_ACCESS_CONSULT;

before to return the connection to the user.

The problem is that Jbos doesn't execute this query!  My datasource is:

<datasources>
  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>MyAppDs</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@dbtest.org:1521:dadm</connection-url>
    <user-name>usr</user-name>
    <password>pass</password>
    <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
    <min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>
    <max-pool-size>15</max-pool-size>
    <idle-timeout-minutes>5</idle-timeout-minutes>
    <track-statements/>
    <prepared-statement-cache-size>100</prepared-statement-cache-size>
    <new-connection-sql>
      SET ROLE RL_USER_SELECT IDENTIFIED BY RL_USER_SELECT, RL_ACCESS_CONSULT IDENTIFIED BY RL_ACCESS_CONSULT;
    </new-connection-sql>
  </local-tx-datasource>
</datasources>

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]