[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting ***java.net.SocketException: Too many open files*** when running JBPM 5.2 in linux OS

amistry007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 21 04:59:47 EDT 2013

amistry007 [https://community.jboss.org/people/amistry007] created the discussion

"Re: Getting ***java.net.SocketException: Too many open files*** when running JBPM 5.2 in linux OS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818592#818592

Hi Mauricio, what was the actual fix that was done to the codebase (class/method) to resolve this issue. We are uisng JBPM 5.2 and at present moment have no capacity to upgrade to 5.3, so would like to see if we can patch our 5.2 release with this fix. Thanks, Ash.