[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Size limit on Remote EJB Calls

Ricardo Temporal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 22 16:38:21 EDT 2013

Ricardo Temporal [https://community.jboss.org/people/ricardotemporal] created the discussion

"Re: Size limit on Remote EJB Calls"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818963#818963

The problem still exist.

I ask if you or someone could please file a bug report at JIRA.
If we do not provide a very simple code that causes the problem then we have no chance to get it fixed. I suppose most of the people do not transfer large amount of data by parameter, because nobody cares.
One method call to a stateless bean with one parameter byte [] is enough to replicate the problem.
unfortunatly I am not able to file the bug report at JIRA.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]