[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: EAP6 + Snowdrop compatible?

Razvan Reff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 24 07:45:27 EDT 2013

Razvan Reff [https://community.jboss.org/people/razvan.reff] created the discussion

"Re: EAP6 + Snowdrop compatible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819341#819341

Thanks Joshua,

The "back tactic" is not working unfortunately, at least not on my Firefox.

However, I've eventually managed to download the zip file by using Google Chrome, which manages somehow to get hold of the file (although the download page looks relatively unstyled).
So we now have the file and next week we can start testing to see if we can make it work.

I will let you know guys how it went.

Thanks,
Razvan

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]