[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: 3~4 seconds delay before JBoss EAP 6.1 starts

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 27 05:05:22 EDT 2013

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: 3~4 seconds delay before JBoss EAP 6.1 starts"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819607#819607

The problem here is that we in past had many users report port errors etc. because they had other servers running.

We added thus a pre-launch check to see if mangagement port or webport responded and warn in that case.

That check when using management API seem to be slower than we would like. We'll look into what we can do to fix/improve that.

For now, using the web port is best workaround.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]