[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM + LDAP - can login, but HumanTask error appears in the jboss log

aemdtuc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 28 09:44:49 EDT 2013

aemdtuc [https://community.jboss.org/people/aemdtuc] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM + LDAP - can login, but HumanTask error appears in the jboss log"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819886#819886

I have something like:

ldap.user.ctx=OU\=Company,DC\=company-1234,DC\=com
ldap.role.ctx=OU\=Company,DC\=company-1234,DC\=com

I only included the start for the ctx, because the start is the same but then different users can be in different OUs and the same for roles.
Is it wrong?! That's why I don't actually include a role or user ctx as you can see in my jboss standalone.xml.

Thanks for the help!