[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN2 Designer Stuck loading after adding custom work item definition

Andrew Tan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 29 20:21:32 EDT 2013

Andrew Tan [https://community.jboss.org/people/atan20] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN2 Designer Stuck loading after adding custom work item definition"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820239#820239

I solved the issue.

The designer gets stuck when your work item definiton does not define an icon.

After adding an url to an image in the "icon" parameter for the work item definition the designer loads and I can use my domain specific service.