[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to deploy a custom web application with jboss AS

Raja Ghosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 30 05:37:53 EDT 2013

Raja Ghosh [https://community.jboss.org/people/sanku_74] created the discussion

"Unable to deploy a custom web application with jboss AS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820325#820325

I am unable to run a very simple web application based on the sample application provided in the net. I am getting few exception which I have attached in the mail. Please help me to get out of this issue.In the admin console I can see the datasource jndi name but according to the log I am getting the exception like Unable to lookup JNDI name [java:jboss/datasources/task].I am also attaching jboss as admin console datasource screenshots.