[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM Console Server can't find WorkItem Handler Implementation

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 31 11:29:33 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM Console Server can't find WorkItem Handler Implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820713#820713

Hi Maciej,

Could you produce a complete tutorial on how to deploy a process that contains Java code and work items from the web Process Designer.   We're all trying a bunch of different things, thinking/hoping that they work.  Many of us are not getting our questions answered on this.  It would help if the tutorial had some screen shots instead of just text.

This appears to be an easy process and probably is, but a bunch of people are spending a lot of time trying to figure it out and a straightforward description would save us a lot of time. What do you think?