[jbosscache-dev] Notifying TxInterceptor of Jgroups BLOCK event

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 16:24:38 EST 2006

To me B sounds better, assuming no one has "Any other idea".  As soon as
you implement and test A, we'll think of some reason why some other
interceptor needs to know about the block call!

Re: the local option, the ReplicationInterceptor already ignores methods
it's not specifically designed to handle.