[jbosscache-dev] Use of isStandalone field in TreeCache

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 23:58:25 EST 2006

Ahh, I understand now.  This is legacy stuff.  The serviceName property
in 1.x was not a config attribute, but rather was set by the JMX server
via a callback when the cache was registered in JMX.  So testing if it
was null was a way of testing whether the cache was already registered.
That's no longer the way it works, so I'm going to remove this logic.