[jbosscache-dev] 2.0.0.Alpha is close

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 13:57:23 EST 2006

We need to resolve last night's question of the jboss-aop release to
integrate for this alpha.  Not a final resolution (it's an alpha, after
all), but something. AS 5 needs a tagged release that when built will
produce a jar that works in the AS.

My recommendation is we incorporate the AS's jboss-aop-jdk50.jar in JBC
HEAD.  The main purpose of this alpha is for AS 5 integration, so at
this point I think the jar that AS 5 needs should be the one that's
bundled in JBC.  We can always come up with a more complex solution
later.

Problem is, the AS's jboss-aop-jdk50.jar is a snapshot.  I'm assuming
it's going to be replaced with a tagged release soon (Kabir??).  So,
there is a timing issue.