[jbosscache-dev] Need for CacheLoader.storeState?

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 14:32:19 EDT 2006

Yeah. Either that or expose method with boolean in CacheLoader interface
and implement method without boolean at AbstractCacheLoader with default
(true|false) parameter as a convenience.

But I am not sure how to implement method with boolean for
BdjeCacheLoader and JdbmCacheLoader. It is not straightforward. We need
to contact ppl that implemented BdjeCacheLoader and JdbmCacheLoader
since we have to conform to NodeData streaming standard anyway. Maybe
they can do it at the same time. Hopefully soon since we need to have
streaming standard for 2.0.