[jbosscache-dev] storeState/loadState moved to AbstractCacheLoader

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 10:11:42 EDT 2006

Yes lets leave them there.

This is actually a prime example for what Joshua Bloch calls "combining
the virtues of interfaces and abstract classes by providing skeletal
implementation class to go with each nontrivial interface that you
export".

You don't have to go further than java collections library to see
example of this principle exploited to the maximum.

Vladimir