[jbosscache-dev] Re: 2.0.0.ALPHA2 and BETA1

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jan 9 19:44:57 EST 2007

Ok, this is looking good, I'm cutting it.

Some failures for ALPHA2 which we need to clean up by BETA1:

* JBACHE-929: MRU eviction algorithm test anomaly and possible bug
* Known failures in partial state transfer when using a multiplexer
(needs JGroups 2.4.1.SP1 to fix)
* A couple of pojo cache failures.

I've targeted a bunch of tasks we should get done by the BETA1
timeframe on JIRA, could you please have a look and see if there are
any more you would like to add, keeping in mind I want to freeze
BETA1 features by the 22nd (a week and a half away) to look at a
stable BETA1 tag by the 24th so QA can release by the 25th.  Please
let me know your thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706