[jbosscache-dev] Moving to Subversion

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Jul 27 11:36:55 EDT 2007

This has been on the roadmap [1] post-2.0.0, and I will be looking at
making the migration across as soon as I tag 2.0.0.GA.  This will
mean the repository will be frozen for a couple of days, I'll have a
more detailed picture once I hear back from IT on this.

In the meanwhile, Jason and I spoke about the src tree structure and
breaking this up so we can do independent pojo and core cache
releases.  Please see the JBoss Cache Development wiki [2] for
details, particularly the section titled " SVN (beyond 2.0.0.GA) ".
This also covers using maven for the builds rather than ant.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Cheers,
Manik

[1] http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-1142