[jbosscache-dev] Inlining o.j.util.stream.MVOS and MVIS

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Jun 6 10:13:01 EDT 2007

The only reason we still need to ship with jboss-common-core.jar is a
dependency on o.j.util.stream.MarshalledValue{Input|Output}Stream
classes.

Could these two classes be copied into o.j.cache.util.stream and drop
the (400k) jar?  None of the other jars we use depend on this.
Brian, would this affect stuff you're doing with http sessions, since
I know you wrap session state as MVs, although I expect JBC to treat
that as a client class as far as JBC is concerned.

Cheers,