[jbosscache-dev] ClusteredCacheLoader deadlocks and JBCCACHE-1103

Jimmy Wilson jawilson at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 18:12:57 EDT 2007

I know it is not a popular question, but the customer is asking for a
time line for these fixes.  I've told him that the scope of changes is
well defined, so we know it will not be too long, however, he is getting
anxious because they wish to roll out to QA before long I think.

Is there anything else I can do to help speed up the process beyond what
I've already volunteered myself for?

Even if we don't have a good answer at the moment, that's okay.  I just
wanted to see if we could postulate anything...

Jimmy
--
Jimmy Wilson
jimmy.wilson at redhat.com