[jbosscache-dev] MUX issues with JGroups 2.6.Beta1 and JBoss Cache

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Oct 4 12:35:33 EDT 2007

Guys,

As you may know I finally have Hudson behaving reasonably well,
running the JBC test suite off trunk.  To do this I've had to disable
all MUX related tests since these caused the test suite to deadlock.
I haven't delved further as to why, but will be doing so today.  I
haven't tried rolling back to JG 2.5 as a control test (since code
changes have now been introduced, adding a few dependencies on JG
2.6's API), but again stuff I will be investigating later.

Just an early heads-up.

Cheers,