[jbosscache-users] Issue with JBC on Tomcat 5.5

Mamta, Jain Jain.Mamta at in.standardchartered.com
Wed Nov 14 23:59:52 EST 2007

Hi Manik,

My questions still remain unanswered on automatic discovery of a
multicast group by JBossCache ( in turn Jgroups/Channel ). Would like to
know :

1. How to configure JBossCache for automatic discovery of an existing
multicast group on which the Tomcat cluster is setup ? Have looked at
the JBossCache on this, did not find much information, hence asking help
from this group.

2. Do I have to modify the Jgroups xmls to achieve the requirement of
automatic discovery ?

Best Regards,
Jigyaasa_jbosscache