[jbosside-announce] JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha1a released!

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 11:24:45 EDT 2006

The JBoss Eclipse IDE Team is happy to announce JBoss Eclipse IDE
2.0.0.Alpha1a!

This is a bug fix release that addresses the issues of Callisto
compatibility we were seeing in 2.0.0.Alpha. Some of our standalone
components (HibernateTools, JBossAS adapter) were not working unless you
already had WTP installed. This problem has been fixed. Our update site
should now be working again as well. There have also been a number of JIRA
bugs fixed for this release.

Here are the relevant links:

Sourceforge download area:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=72248&release_id=432723