[jbosside-announce] JBossIDE for Eclipse 2.0.0.Beta2 released!

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 19:34:41 EDT 2006

The JBossIDE Team is happy to announce JBossIDE for Eclipse 2.0.0.Beta2!

We have included New and Noteworthy documentation with this release to go
over all the major functionality changes in 2.0.0.Beta2, we highly recommend
reading it so you can get the most out of the new features.

There are also more download options available. We now provide standalone
component downloads that include no external dependencies (please see the
"no dependencies included" link below). If you are unsure what you need,
please visit our download guide which is nicely laid out and gives details
for each option available.

Also, we have 4 new "demotorials" to help you migrate from JBossIDE 1.6 to
JBossIDE 2.0, particularly surrounding our new JBossAS Adapter. You can find
the links on the JBossAS Adapter New and Noteworthy page here:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/jboss-as/NewAndNoteworthy/jbosside2.0.0.beta2.html

Here are the various links:

New & Noteworthy
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbosside/docs/new-and-noteworthy-2.0.0.Beta2.html

Download Guide
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbosside/download/index.html

Sourceforge downloads

Bundle, ALL plugins, and standalone components:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=72248&release_id=454762

Standalone components with no dependencies included:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=72248&release_id=454781

MD5s, Unit tests:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=72248&release_id=454782

Release Notes