[jbosstools-cat] JBoss Tools 4.2.0.Beta3a bits available for testing

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 05:33:47 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

There is a new respin of Beta3 available for testing.

You can install JBoss Tools 4.2.0.Beta3a into your Eclipse Luna from this update site:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/staging/jbosstools-4.2.0.Beta3a-updatesite-core/

See the original email below for more information.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Martin