[jbosstools-cat] Early access of JBoss Tools Integration Stack

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 03:36:26 EDT 2014

Hey Cat's,

We have not yet made any blogs or announcements of this yet so consider
this at JBoss Tools CAT privilege ;)

It is still early stages but I wanted to let you know that Paul (in cc)
published early access versions of most parts of JBoss Tools Integration
Stack so it is
available from JBoss Central now.

The Integration Stack covers all the tools related to drools, bpmn,
guvnor, jbpm, switchyard etc. (*)

Historically these have not been part of our packaged releases before
very late but this year we able to
include them as earlyaccess for easy installation and early testing.

Here is a link to a screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qcrpnsy2pkfshk/Screenshot%202014-10-03%2009.30.25.png?dl=0

Please note that to see this you need go and mark the checkbox "Enable
Early access".

Would be great if you could give them a try and let us know how they
work for you.

(*) for now Teiid and Fuse tooling is not included, but we are working
on making that happen.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen