[jbosstools-cat] JBoss Tools 4.3.0.Alpha2 bits available for testing

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 09:35:40 EDT 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

I don't know of any such plan. But this is what JBoss Developer Studio offers - Eclipse bundled with our plugins. JBDS can be downloaded from http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/ <http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/> , but unfortunately builds of JBDS are not available publicly during the testing period. Feel free to create a JIRA with such request at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS/ <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS/> . Then it can be considered.

Another option would be to use p2 director via command line to install JBoss Tools into an unzipped Eclipse - that could still simplify it for you. Instructions on how to use p2 director via command line are for instance here: http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/installing-eclipse-features-via-the-command-line/ <http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/installing-eclipse-features-via-the-command-line/>

HTH,
Martin