[jbosstools-cat] JBoss Tools 4.3.0.Alpha2 bits available for testing

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 19:09:19 EDT 2015

Please do report issues you find in oomph.

For me I had bad experience with the very first ones. In M6 it was pretty pleasant.

So if you do have issues with it please open bugs so we can get it fixed in eclipse before they close down for feature fixes(which is soon :/

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen