[jbosside-dev] Building the soapui plugin

lars at eviware.com lars at eviware.com
Tue Aug 1 18:34:46 EDT 2006

Hi,SoapUI with wstools is now ready to be integrated in the JBossIDE build. We have made a feature that is located under trunk/jbosside/features/com.eviware.soapui.jbosside-feature.We have made a build script in trunk/build/src/Build.groovy that packages all the plugins and the feature into a zip file. To call this Groovy script from Ant see instructions on http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Ant+TaskI hope everything works fine.Regards,Lars Høidahl