[jbosside-dev] JBossIDE WSTools source directory problem

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 23:51:57 EDT 2006

Hey guys I ran into a slight problem when integrating JBossWS SoapUI plugins
into releng tonight. Basically it looks like the "
com.eviware.soapui.jbosside.wstools" plugin has a source directory
"src/conf" in it's build.properties, but it doesn't exist anywhere in the
subversion repository. Looking over the groovy script that Lars pointed me
to I couldn't find any preparation etc. going on to make this directory, so
I've committed a build.properties with src/conf removed to see if I can move
forward and make the build work.

Will this cause any undue headaches for you guys? Luckily it's a pretty
small change.. and if there's any fallout I blame Ole for giving me commit
access =).

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com