[jbosside-dev] JBossIDE integration build 200608150012-integration results

Robert Stryker rob.stryker at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 03:34:32 EDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Marshall Culpepper <marshall.culpepper at jboss.com> wrote:

> Max & Rob, I need verification from you guys that everything from your
> components is working as expected

fo'rizzle bo'shizzle, my shiznit is the bling-bling, my man.

 My code be iced out and ridin' spinnaz, too.
So take it and stack it, with your releng glue.

You get to buildin', pile that code...
stack it all into a production abode.
Our code be growed, each new project a node,
Deliver to our customers our beta1 load.

If they ain't be likin what they see,
if they transition into flippin-out MODE,
make em fill out JIRA tasks, thats the key,
or just tell them to STFU and FOAD

Fo'realz, dawg.

- Rawb, werd
(Yes I realize we're now a public company ... .... but its late... and I'm
lonely :-(  )