[jbosside-dev] Re: JBoss IDE: missing jar on classpath

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 14:23:56 EDT 2006

Hi Christian..

I appreciate you notifying me of the classpath problem. I am assuming you
are bundling our 2.0.0.Alpha release? We just made a beta release yesterday
that may solve your problem (but I'm no 100% sure on that). I've CC'd the
JBossIDE dev mailing list to hopefully get some feedback from Max, our
HibernateTools lead.

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com