[jbosside-dev] updated hibernate tools tag for tests

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 06:58:32 EDT 2006

Hi Marshall,

yes - the tests where having "fun" because of lib mismatches.

I have fixed those now and also enabled *all* tests; including those that
currently fails because of me not knowing how to make them work inside
eclipse.

The problem is that some of my tests want to access some files and
directories directly.
e.g. i have some jar's normally in directory that the tests should load in
an isolated
classloader; but how do it make those accessible to the unit tests?

Basically what i need is just some way of putting files into the test
plugin in
a root directory e.g. /testfiles, but how do i actually access those as
java.io.File's ?

any idea.

btw. i've moved the tag to include the now running (but some still
failing) tests to actually see it happen ;)

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
max at hibernate.org