[jbosside-dev] regarding jbossws / wstools / soapui integration

Ole Matzura ole at eviware.com
Mon Jul 17 04:15:54 EDT 2006

Hi all!

We have just released the first beta of soapui 1.6 (including our
initial jbossws wstools integration) and I am now finally writing a
specification for the "jbosside-soapui-plugin".. one issue that struck
me was the fact the jbossws is no longer tied to jboss (ie it can be run
in a standalone tomcat installation).. should our plugin support that
setup? How would that be affected by jbosside functionality (packaging,
deployment, etc..), do we need to provide this functionality "by
ourselves" our could the jbosside infrastructure still be used for
standalone jbossws-installations?

what are your thoughts?

regards!

/Ole