[jbosside-dev] jbosside wtp integration woes ;)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 12:58:52 EST 2006

>> Eclipse WTP has this notion of "Adding an applicaiton" to a server. Does
>> this also automatically
>> add source lookup to that server ?
>

> AFAIK no.. but this is something that might be possible to code in
> ourselves
> for our adapter (Rob would know for sure)

If not, how do they handle the "disable breakpoints" on server feature if
they don't somehow get info about the source ?
(look in the wtp server preferences)

>> We have this splitted jbosserver view with what looks to me a filtered
>> WTP
>> server view and specific jboss bottm part, correct ?
>> Why is there both a mix of jboss inc servers and jboss wtp servers
>> visible
>> in that one ?
>

> Well IMO this should be JBoss servers only as it is the "JBoss Server
> View"
> ..

Why not just reuse the existing WTP view and have the jboss specific
things in another view ?
(just curious)

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen